Zionist regime’s occupation forces carried out a series of overnight raids and arrest operations across the northern West Bank early Friday, focusing primarily on the city of Qalqilya.
The Iranian Foreign Ministry has strongly condemned an “interfering, irresponsible and provocative” joint statement issued by the US Secretary of State and foreign ministers of the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council (PGCC).
The Naval Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has warned that vessels transiting the Strait of Hormuz must use only the routes officially designated by Iran, following reports that a new shipping route had been announced by certain authorities without prior consultation with Tehran.
The commander of Iran’s Quds Force, Esmail Qaani, issued a warning to Zionist regime in a message posted on his social media account, saying Zionist regime’s forces must withdraw completely from Lebanon.
The Hamas Movement has warned of renewed Zionist regime’s talk about displacing the Palestinian people from the Gaza Strip, amid intensified attacks, a tightened blockade, and daily destruction of remaining infrastructure.
The martyr toll from the Zionist regime’s genocidal war on the Gaza Strip, which started on October 7, 2023, has surged to 73,043 martyrs, according to the health ministry on Thursday morning.
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf says the Islamabad memorandum of understanding “became a declaration of America’s defeat,” emphasizing that the agreement was not the result of pressure but of Iran’s resistance and dignity.
Hezbollah Secretary-General Sheikh Naim Qassem says the resistance has reached a stage of "breaking the Israeli project," and the occupation has no choice but to fully withdraw from all Lebanese territory.
A demonstration was held on Tuesday in Gaza City in protest against the ongoing daily and systematic Zionist regime’s violations of the ceasefire agreement.
The martyr toll from the Zionist regime's genocidal war on the Gaza Strip, which started on October 7, 2023, has surged to 73,039 martyrs, according to the health ministry on Tuesday morning.
Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf, head of Iran’s negotiating team, has stated that the Strait of Hormuz will never return to its pre-war conditions and will be administered by the Islamic Republic of Iran, in accordance with international law.
A senior member of Yemen’s ruling Ansarullah has warned about the presence of Zionist regime’s military forces in Somalia’s territorial waters, saying that any such deployment will be deemed a legitimate target.
social pages
instagram telegram twiter RSS