Sheikh Ekrima Sabri, preacher of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, has called on Arab and Muslim nations and their leaders to support Al-Quds and assume responsibility for protecting Al-Aqsa, warning that the Zionist regime’s government led by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is implementing what he described as an aggressive plan targeting the holy site.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent a message to Masoud Pezeshkian, Iran's president, to congratulate the 47th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution, stressing Moscow's support for Tehran.
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has said that Munich Security Conference has been turned into “Munich Circus”.
The secretary-general of Hezbollah says the Lebanese resistance movement has frustrated the enemy’s objective to destroy the group, despite losses in a recent confrontation.
Thirty-six former Zionist officials, including five ex-heads of the spy agency Shin Bet, have said Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu bears sole responsibility for the military and intelligence failures that enabled the al-Aqsa Flood Operation on October 7, 2023.
The African Union Commission (AUC) chairman has called for a stop to the “suffering” and “extermination” of Palestinians in West Asia.
Iran is drawing US and Israeli hostility because it is blocking the so-called “Greater Israel” scheme in the region, says a senior Hezbollah official.
Mustafa al-Barghouthi, secretary‑general of the Palestinian National Initiative, has called for necessarily rallying around a national struggle program to confront the Zionist regime’s occupation’s dangerous schemes targeting the Palestinian people.
The civil defense in the Gaza Strip says thousands of bodies are still buried beneath the ruins of destroyed buildings across the Palestinian territory, as rescue teams struggle to reach neighborhoods devastated during the Zionist regime’s war of genocide.
Aqsa Hospital has warned of an imminent threat to its continued operation following the failure of its second main power generator, after the first main generator had already stopped working three months ago.
The Zionist regime’s occupation forces stormed different West Bank towns on Friday and attacked local residents in some areas.
Britain’s High Court has dealt a significant legal blow to the UK government’s attempt to silence outspoken support for Palestine, ruling that the Home Office’s 2025 decision to ban the pro-Palestinian campaign group Palestine Action as a terrorist organization was unlawful.
social pages
instagram telegram twiter RSS