President Masoud Pezeshkian says the enemy’s assessment that Iran would collapse under intense pressure has been proven wrong, as the nation’s steadfastness, solidarity, and cohesion have left the world in awe.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Quds Force chief, Brigadier General Esmail Qa’ani, says Zionist settlement expansion and intensified crimes in the occupied West Bank and Gaza are attempts to escape its deep internal crisis.
Senior Hamas official Basem Naim has expressed his Movement’s appreciation for the letter signed by more than 100 British and French diplomats and politicians in support of the Palestinian cause.
Iran’s security chief says the Islamic Republic will neutralize the United States’ economic pressure, including by responding to countries that join an American “economic war” against the country.
Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf says Tehran has received messages from neighboring countries on efforts to shape a new regional order, including proposals for security arrangements and economic cooperation.
Palestinian resistance factions have announced their full support for efforts to form a broad national alliance to contest the upcoming legislative elections, saying the initiative could strengthen political partnership, preserve national unity, and create conditions for a process that reflects the Palestinian people's choices.
A senior Iranian diplomat urges the UK and France to take concrete measures against the Israeli regime, citing an open letter signed by 102 former British and French diplomats warning that Israeli policies in the occupied Palestinian territories are moving towards “ethnic cleansing” and the “eradication of Palestine.”
The Iranian Army’s spokesman says individuals who capture or kill US troops in the event of a ground invasion of Iran would receive a cash reward of 5 billion tomans, equivalent to approximately $30,000, with women receiving double the reward.
A British judge has ruled that five members of the Palestine Action group convicted over an attack on a Barclays Bank branch that caused damage of 212,000 pounds ($290,000) will not be sentenced under terrorism provisions.
Tens of thousands of Palestinians performed Friday prayer at Aqsa Mosque and its courtyards despite tightened Zionist regime’s military restrictions imposed on entrances to the Mosque and Occupied Al-Quds Old City.
The Hamas Movement said the Palestinian people’s choice to resist Zionist regime’s occupation will remain firm, stressing that assassinations, raids and arrests will not break the Palestinians’ will or undermine their steadfastness.
The acting defense minister says Iran’s technical and tactical “surprises” for the aggressors, the United States and the Zionist regime, were more advanced during the recent war than those featured in last year’s military assault against the Islamic Republic.
Iran’s Defense Ministry spokesman says production of some strategic defense products and war necessities increased by more than threefold during the 40-day imposed war.
Abu Obeida, spokesperson for the Al-Qassam Brigades, called on Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Al-Quds to defend Aqsa Mosque, their land and their honor, rise up against the Zionist regime’s occupation, confront settlers, and avenge those killed.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says it will use significantly more destructive and advanced weapons than those employed in previous wars if a new war breaks out.
Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf has described the unity between Iran and Iraq as “unbreakable,” saying the two countries will continue to stand against the United States.
Zionist regime’ military escalation continued across the occupied West Bank overnight and into Friday morning, with one Palestinian martyred and others wounded amid violent raids, arrests and settler attacks in several areas.
The Hamas Movement on Thursday called on the Palestinian people, the Arab and Islamic nations, and free people around the world to make Friday a day of support, rage and loyalty to Palestinian causes, foremost among them Al-Quds, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and prisoners.
The Hamas Movement leader Khalil al-Hayya on Wednesday condemned the escalation of the deliberate Zionist regime’s killings, including an attack that targeted senior Palestinian police officials in Gaza City.
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf says the United States’ presence in the Persian Gulf is driven solely by the desire to plunder regional resources.
Brigadier General Esmaeil Qa’ani, the chief commander of the IRGC’s Quds Force, has condemned the deteriorating security and humanitarian situation in the occupied West Bank, saying that illegal Zionist settlers are suffering from “social cancer.”
The Hind Rajab Foundation, an international organization advocating for Palestinian rights, has expressed distrust in the Zionist regime's occupation army’s decision to open internal criminal investigations into the killing of Palestinian child Hind Rajab and members of her family, as well as paramedics, in incidents during 2024 and 2025.
The Hamas Movement said on Tuesday that the latest massacre committed by the Israeli occupation army against civilians at Gaza City’s port represents a deliberate and bloody escalation, saying it demonstrates the government of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s determination to continue its attacks and undermine the ceasefire agreement.
Chief of Staff of Iran’s Armed Forces has warned the southern Persian Gulf states against providing assistance to or facilitating the use of their territories by the US military in its aggression against Iran.
The UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) says only 3 percent of Gaza’s farmland remains accessible and undamaged, as Zionist regime’s blockade and military restrictions prevent Palestinian farmers from cultivating their land, pushing food production in the besieged territory toward collapse.
The secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) says Washington’s inability to reopen the Strait of Hormuz has exposed the gap between US claims and its capabilities, marking the start of a “post-American order” in the Persian Gulf.
The head of Iran’s Basij Organization has described the media as a central arena of confrontation in modern warfare, noting how confrontations are no longer confined to military battlefields alone and warning against inaction in the face of those seeking to disseminate distorted narratives.
Iran’s Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf says Washington’s increased pressure would not force Tehran to accept demands beyond the Islamabad Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The health ministry has warned of catastrophic consequences as most oxygen generation stations in Gaza hospitals have stopped operating due to Israel’s continued ban on the entry of spare parts and maintenance supplies needed to run them.
Hamas Political Bureau chief Khalil Al-Hayya met on Monday evening in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, with leaders and representatives of Palestinian forces and factions to discuss the latest political and field developments, as well as the outcome of recent meetings with the Egyptian leadership, mediators, and guarantors in the city of Alamein.
Nineteen cities around the world are preparing to hold simultaneous demonstrations next Wednesday, coinciding with World Humanitarian Day, to demand the entry of humanitarian aid into the Gaza Strip amid the continuing Zionist regime’s siege and restrictions imposed on the territory.
The Yemeni Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates says the country’s armed forces are closely monitoring developments, stressing that they will respond to any threat and conspiracy by enemies with more severe and devastating attacks.
The Iraqi Kata’ib Hezbollah resistance group has set conditions for any understanding with the Baghdad government to place all its weapons under state control, including a full withdrawal of US military forces from the country.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says it is prepared to deliver a crushing response to any threat or aggression as a war-termination deal between Iran and the United States expires with no breakthrough in sight for talks to permanently end hostilities.
Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf will travel to Iraq on Wednesday to discuss regional developments, strengthen strategic cooperation between Tehran and Baghdad, and explore joint efforts to promote stability and security in West Asia.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has dismissed claims by US President Donald Trump that his administration held backchannel talks with the elite Iranian military force in May.
Khaled Qaddoumi, the Hamas representative in Iran speeches at the press conference which held by the Iran-based Society in Defense of the Palestinian Nation (SDPN) and in cooperation with Quds News Agency (Qodsna) in Tehran.
Khaled Qaddoumi, the Hamas representative in Iran said that as long as there is occupation, there will be weapons of resistance and Hamas remains firmly committed to the option of jihad and resistance.
Israel’s continued restrictions on the entry of essential aid, medicines, medical supplies, food, and shelter materials into Gaza illustrate that genocide has not ended, but merely evolved into a new phase, carried out under the cover of a false ceasefire.
Hossam Shaker
UN Special Rapporteur Francesca Albanese says Israel bears responsibility for settlers’ actions and is effectively outsourcing coercion to them, as settlers have been surrounding three homes in the occupied West Bank village of Qusra for a week, trapping Palestinian residents inside.
Iran's top security official has appreciated a recent decision by the Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Mojtaba Khamenei, to appoint new top commanders in the Iranian armed forces, saying the appointments drew global attention and disrupted the enemy's calculations.
A senior commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has warned that while Iran’s military actions have remained strictly defensive since the outbreak of hostilities, the armed forces are fully prepared to adopt an offensive posture if necessary, cautioning adversaries to expect "strategic surprises."
The Hamas Movement on Sunday called on mediators and the Peace Council to assume their responsibilities and compel the Israeli occupation to fully implement its commitments under the first phase of the ceasefire agreement, end its violations, halt killings and incursions, approve the roadmap for the second phase of US President Donald Trump’s plan, and begin setting a timetable for its implementation.
The Commission of Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs said that 1,000 days have passed since Palestinian captives in Zionist regime’s prisons were isolated and deprived of their rights, including their right to communicate with the outside world.
More than 900 Zionist regime’s physical obstacles, including checkpoints, gates, roadblocks and other restrictions, are delaying and limiting aid to the occupied West Bank, the UN has said.
The secretary general of the Iraqi Kata’ib Sayyid al-Shuhada resistance group has censured the US’s direct financial and economic dominance over Iraqi assets, calling for diversification of export markets and banking relations, as well as a practical end to Washington’s fiscal leverage over the Arab nation.
Iran stresses Lebanon’s right to defend itself against Zionist regime’s aggression following massacre.
The Lebanese Islamic Resistance Hezbollah has condemned the Zionist regime’s “brutal massacre” of Lebanese women and children in its latest wave of aggression, which killed at least 11 people, including three children.
Zionist regime’s forces have carried out airstrikes, artillery fire, and phosphorus shelling against areas in southern Lebanon, with heavy clashes and intense gunfire reported around the Ali al-Taher Heights in the region’s Nabatieh Governorate.
Iran's judiciary chief said Saturday the Strait of Hormuz is an "inseparable part" of Iranian territorial waters, telling Trump that "what multi-billion-dollar carriers could not achieve will not be achieved with tweets.
Iran's deputy foreign minister said the Strait of Hormuz can only be closed or reopened by Tehran's command, rejecting President Trump's claim that Washington will declare the strategic waterway U.S. territory.
Gaza’s Ministry of Social Development warned on Friday of an unprecedented humanitarian deterioration affecting two million Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, half of them children, saying more than 90% have been displaced into worn-out tents or amid destroyed rubble.
Yemen’s Armed Forces have announced subjecting Saudi Arabia-linked targets to fresh heavy strikes.
The Palestinian Hamas resistance movement has strongly condemned Zionist regime's decision to transfer law enforcement powers involving extremist settlers in the occupied West Bank from the military to the Israeli police, warning that such a move could advance annexation and Judaization.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC)’s chief commander says that the country has brought “the most heavily armed military in the history of the world to its knees” through successful offensive and defensive operations conducted under intense fire.
Tens of thousands of Palestinians performed Friday prayer at Aqsa Mosque on Friday despite strict Zionist regime’s measures imposed on worshipers and at the entrances to the Mosque and Al-Quds Old City.
The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) says an American MQ-9 Reaper drone has been shot down over the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan.
The Strait of Hormuz remains closed, the commander of Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy says, dismissing US claims about the level of maritime and oil traffic through the strategic waterway.