Friday 22 January 2021 
qodsna.ir qodsna.ir

Missile attacks against Saudi Aramco to continue: Ansarullah

The spokesman for Yemen's Houthi Ansarullah movement, Mohammad Abdul-Salam said that the targeting of Aramco's distribution station in Jeddah came in response to the continued siege and Saudi aggression on Yemen.

In an interview with Al-Alam News TV, Abdul-Salam added that the response is not over and will continue until the war on Yemen is stopped.

 

He explained that the military operations in Ma’rib, Al-Baidha and Al-Jawf are proceeding with great progress and that the victories of the Ma'rib front are very important.

 

Early on Monday, the Yemeni Armed Forces’ spokesman, Brigadier General Yahya Saree, said the Arab country’s military fired a missile at a distribution station operated by the Saudi Aramco oil company in Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea city of Jeddah and struck it.

 

The attack was carried out with a Quds-2 type winged missile, Saree said in a tweet late on Sunday.

 

“The strike was very accurate, and ambulances and fire engines rushed to the target,” he said.

 

He further warned foreign companies and residents in Saudi to exercise caution as “operations will continue”.

 

Aramco’s oil production and export facilities are mostly in Saudi’s Eastern Province, more than 1,000 km across the country from Jeddah.

 

The military spokesman said the strike had been carried out in response to the Saudi-led coalition’s ongoing airstrikes against Yemen.

 

The Saudi-led coalition invaded Yemen in 2015. Since then, over 100,000 people have been killed, according to the US-based Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED).




Users Comments

Videos

Qods News Agency


©2017 Qods News Agency. All Rights Reserved