Thursday 19 September 2019 
qodsna.ir qodsna.ir

Fresh Saudi strike leaves four civilians dead, nearly dozen injured in Yemen

At least four civilians have been killed when Saudi military aircraft carried out an airstrike on Yemen’s northwestern province of Hajjah as the Riyadh regime presses ahead with its bombardment campaign against its southern neighbor.

As Reported by Qods News Agency (Qodsna) Saudi fighter jets conducted the aerial assault against a vehicle as it was traveling along a road in the Mustaba district of the province on Monday afternoon, leaving four people dead and eleven others injured, unnamed local sources told Yemen’s Arabic-language al-Masirah television network.

 

Earlier in the day, two people lost their lives and a child girl sustained injuries when Saudi-backed militants shelled a house in the Qa'atabah district of the southwestern Yemeni province of Dhale.

 

The development came only a few hours after Yemeni soldiers and allied fighters from Popular Committees struck a battle tank belonging to Saudi-paid militiamen in the same Yemeni district, killing scores of the mercenaries in the process.

 

Yemeni troops and their allies have launched a major offensive to retake the town of Qa'atabah from the grip of Saudi-sponsored forces.

 

A Yemeni military source, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the operation has led in the recapture of more than 70 percent of the town, destruction of dozens of cars and armored vehicles belonging to Saudi mercenaries as well as deaths and injuries of more than 150 militiamen.




Related Contents

Users Comments

Videos

Qods News Agency


©2017 Qods News Agency. All Rights Reserved